Sunday, April 1, 2012

Past 2 weeks.

My last two weeks was kinda fun, and hectic for me. But it was fun. Yeah its fun. 


I google about Barack Hussein Obama. Because  there's rumors saying that Barack Obama is a Muslim. He's not a Muslim, end of story. 


went to pasar malam 



Hida's hacking my fb. I hacked hers too. 


Ordered rillakuma bag


played Blackjack on work days. 


i dont know what the hell is this. the asnwer is WHALE. 


ordered K-drama. received free show somemore


FAIL~!


bye bye my old shoe. 


15th YG Family concert CD!!!!!! 
i'll not buy this shit. I'M WAITING FOR THEIR DVD. 


ordered lontong for breakfast, and i found this in my kuah. and i found this. wtf is this? kau letak kimchi ke dalam lontong aku ni?! suke hati kau je nak letak batang kubis kan?!


SALEEEEEEEE~! 50% off~!


nyummy lunch 


face mist


new book. 


my cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee twitter


nyummy dinner


My masterpiece in Draw Something



Hida's masterpice. 

Thats all. KBAI. 

2 comments:

ziera_yaya said... Reply To This Comment

salam. sis, u order kdrama kt mane?

saniaa said... Reply To This Comment

@ziera_yaya kat sini http://www.facebook.com/shareurkpop

Post a Comment