Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My holiday 01

ohai. i have tons of pictures of my holiday, but havent post out yet. Today i will start doing so for you gaisss. 


My dad bought me a set hydroponik




That's my bro, cleaning up his fish pond. 


My sawi is getting bigger. but i think it's not sawi. up untill now, it doesnt grow. or maybe because it doesnt receive enough sunlight :\


Then me, aina, laila and my bro went to my sis's house :D


this is lil El Nino. 


with Lulu


Nina Start. This kitten is open for booking. 



Tiger Lily, this one can book also. 




Three kittens


Barbie movie marathon. sighh ..... 
i watched 5 barbie movies in 1 day XD


El Nino sleep with her/his master >.<


then we went barbeque-ing !!!!!!!!!!!


barbeque-ing with one of our Malaysian Footballer !! just kidding, that's my sis. 



we went uhh i dont remember where, there's air terjun, omg so much fun!





kiddos


attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nak built a sand castle katanyaa



this kid yu know, doesnt want to came out from the water at all ! troublesome !


fooooooooooooooooooooodddd !!




zomg, yummiest chicken ever !




lamb cutlet. 


i never like kambing before because of its taste zomg, so ke-kambing-an, but this is AWESOMESAUCE ! i ate so many till i can die, so full !

the rest of the food tak sempat nak ambil gambar, dah siap masuk perut XD

so, wait for my holiday 02 ya~! bye~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment