Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 15: Weird things you do when you’re alone.

Hello. I have nothing to do here, so... i blog. weird things? i dont know if this weird. but when i'm alone i will just Facebook > Twitter > my Blog > TV > eat > sleep > main game kat iPod > Facebook > Twitter > my Blog > TV > eat > sleep > main game kat iPod > Facebook > Twitter > my Blog > TV > eat > sleep > main game kat iPod > repeat

macam budak takde life. ulang benda yang sama hahah. main gam sampai buat highscore even my sis n bro takleh lawan. HAHAHA. straight kena label 'NO LIFE'  wtf i am #ForeverAlone

end up cuti ni my mom n dad belikan set Hidroponik hahahah

but kadang-kadang when i'm alone i will belek semua album and merchandises. and buat muka teruja macam baru kejap tadi posman bagi wuahahhaa XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment