Friday, October 29, 2010

tomorrow (today lerr) got school
but i keep onlining like nothing going to happen
because at 11 p.m. just i reached home
so its payback for my onlining time
>.<
cant believe its happening
tomorrow will wake up late
then late to school
late to assembly
kyaaaaa~!!!!!

at school olredi got marks
as usual addmath suxx
remember my last English mark?
oo maybe i only tell at fesbuk

about my mark actually 87
but the sohai teacher key in 70 only
and my guru kelas just follow the olredi-key-in-marks rite?
so automatically it will be only 70 in my report book
so i go tell her that she's key-in wrongly 
but she just simply say
"alahh 87 ke 70 ke A jugak"
wtf ?!!
87 will be A 
but 70 only be A- oo !!

luckily she did not teach us anymore
change with a 'sir'
indian sir , better than her , i think la,  i dont know
i've lost interest in English
whenever i saw her face i kept remember my awful mark in my report book
and i keep cursing her
aishhh~

sorry teacher, but i cannot forget what happen to my mark
teacher, sarangheyo~

and because of that , haha really funny
i almost can say that i...
hilang pedoman haha
really didnt study for my English exam
and got only 50++ for my final

because of you !

P.Islam and B.Melayu got A kekeke~
it prove me still malay haha 
mathmodern got 50++ also
aiyaa drop from 60++ to 50++
but at least didnt fail !!!

i study for pass 
not for A+

where did i get this quote ha?
ohh from Ley haha at fesbuk XD




skip______




i love friday
maybe because only short time at school 
kekeke~
go to school, assembly, play. story morry, eat, go home XD
gahhahahaha its already 1:45 AM
i want to wait until 2AM can?
hihi i like changmin in 2AM

lemme list my fav group/members since im bored here

2AM : Changmin
2PM : Wooyoung , Nichkun
2NE1 : All
ARASHI : Matsumoto Jun
B2ST : Son Dong Woon , Lee Gi Kwang
Brown Eyed Girls : Narsha
C.N Blue : Yonghwa
Co-Ed : Hye Won
F(x) : Victoria 
SNSD : Lee Sun Kyu
SuJu : DongHae , KyuHyun , ShinDong
SHINee : JongHyun 
KARA : Nicole
Miss A : Min

but some of them i had very least interest in them
eg : 1.SHINee Jonghyun : haha everyone knows 
2.SuJu KyuHyun : theres lotsaaaaaaaaaaa people like/love him haha

thats for now. so how anout u guys,
whats your favourite member in your favourite band?

p/s : look at the time i post this !!
hoot hoot !! 2AM !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment