Monday, July 19, 2010

favourite Teddy Bear :')


Your the best


Your so fine


I'm so glad that you are mine


Have a hug, play around


A Best Frieng to be found





Your so bright, a big smile


Cuddle tight, for a while


Your the best, your so fine


I'm so glad that you are mine





You're my Teddy bear(2x)


We go Everywhere


You're my Teddy bear(2x)


You know that I care


Cause your my Favorite Teddy bear





Your the best


Your so fine


I'm so glad that you are mine


Have a hug, play around


A Best Frieng to be found





Your so bright, a big smile


Cuddle tight, for a while


Your the best, your so fine


I'm so glad that you are mine





You're my Teddy bear(2x)


We go Everywhere


You're my Teddy bear(2x)


You know that I care


Cause your my Favorite Teddy bear





Teddy, Teddy time to sleep


Teddy, Teddy Don't you peek


Teddy, Teddy time to wake


Freddy, Teddy Let's all shake! 


Whoooh! 





You're my Teddy bear(2x)


We go Everywhere


You're my Teddy bear(2x)


You know that I care


Cause your my Favorite Teddy bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment