Friday, May 21, 2010

another entry for tonight .. and in my broken English

sooo soo sooooooo tired lately . of coz la . i've been trying hard in addmath && physic . trying to pass the subjects . take note ya . i want to PASS them . not getting A in them . for now i'll be VERY grateful IF i pass them =.= [checkout my wish list]

 sigh~

suddently i remember that there's a person who copied my entry .HAHA . felling dumb enuf ya ?? didnt have fingers to type by ur own ?? y do u have 2 copy mine ?? according to fith's quote

'dah bodoh la tu'

hello hello 
i'm searching for a new better me in myself
means i want to change myself lor``
and i want to reminds myself about 'the peoples' 
it's better to stay away from them

and plis ya
do sincere with urself
dun act like u close to me
becuz its very annoying
really
sincerely
frankly speaking
seriously

I HATE HYPOCRITES

I HATE COPYCATS

tyra
y did u absent today
so bored u know
better u come tomorrow
if not i'll burn ur house
[like K always say]

D
sorry lor``
i didnt come on teachers day
but according to ayam
n many other people
 that the show was very boring

T O M O R R O W
last day with miss J
waaa~
then back with t.Akma
oh no~
will suffer
confirm !!
she's so noisy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

enuf enuf
should get some sleep now
big day tomorrow
act it's just a simple party
olredi ordered a cake

so muak lor makan cake
ishh
xP


0 comments:

Post a Comment