Friday, March 12, 2010

in my head


deyh 
td last day skola before 1 week holiday
and i already finish my exams
so happy lor
but the non-muslims had another paper
moral paper
wtf ??!!!
all of them
i mean ALL of them taking the exam in my class
n again
WTF ??!!
so
where we have to go ??
the same-0 same-o place lor
where to
rNr
it's best known as
'tempat ponteng'
haha
i think next year pengetue will robohkan the place

ehhh
lala
sorry lor
i dun mean 2 hurt ur feeling
but y did u so tacink ha ???
how about u ask HIM for yourself
n try to NOT blame ME !!!
grrrrr~

but~~~~~
lalalalalalalala~~~~~~~~~~
tenkiuuu for ur words
it really make me comfortable
n make me trust him more
theeheeee~~~

deyh keba !!!
u SUCKS man !!!!!!!!
can u be more greedier ??
u finish the chocs !!
not only a lil for dila !!
cruel lor ~
n pity lidott
she didnt get any too

hmmmm...
1 week holiday starts tomorrow 
happy-not-so laa
y ??
i dun know
i just like??
'holiday .... so ??? '
not very excited this holiday

tomorrow want to go to a wedding reception
at Dila's
WE 
[fara , razatul , cikin , dayah , syaza , yeni , me , aie n diana]
will be there as a VVVVVVVIP
hell yeahhh
dila already reserved a table for us
did she ??
BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yess there is a but
how in the world i have to get there ??!!!!!
razatul's car already full
syikin's......
cannot lor
she's from chenderah
no way she'l return back to jasin to pick me up
then off to bukit senggeh again !!
like a fool
or maybe i'll go with aie's mom
IF she's freee
or with diana's sis

sorry for the too-long-entry
i just write anything in my head now

want to go to the new JJ lorr
but when ??
my parents already went for like hundreds times
that because they went when i'm at school 
T___T
LOL
want to hunt for shoes
[P1010374.JPG]
pics credits to sys akma

something like this
 but no way PINK !!!
n no need adidas lor~~
dun have money for adidas
T__T

shoes*shoes*shoes
a new pair of shoes
need those
wait for my turn on duet kutu laaa
june's holiday lor
cant wait 
=)

xoxo-ain

p/s - did u notice ??
i wrote in english !!!!!
weeehoooo ~~

p/s - sorry for my broken english =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment