Tuesday, March 23, 2010

clock ticking...........



so bored
theese days
been missing
whenever lala talk about him
feel down down down down
dunno why
maybe i regrets bout last sunday

been writing this everywhere
'hope clock ticking as fast as they can when u're not around n stop for a while when i'm with u'

done with ironing
done with homework
done with dinner
but now 9:30
alredi tired

aiai
clock clock
can u tick faster ??
n stop when he's with me ??
plizzzz

result
got my third A
but alredi got 2 fails
oh noo
this means
tusyen lor~
babai holidays
gonna miss u~

alredi plan where to go 
on june holiday
gonna go to *****
dun want to tell 
haha

annnndddddd
gonna buy myself shoessssssssssssss
remember ??
like this one
[P1010374.JPG]

i've got rm50 now
gonna save it till june
till my turn in duet kutu
then will get rm100
100 + 50 = 150 laa
n spend it aaaaaaaalllllllllll
yeeehaaaa

okehh
enuff of mumbling
time to sleep
cannot open my eyes anymore
babai~

0 comments:

Post a Comment